The first of the Talks dedicated to Micro Mega Wines. Ian D'Agata introduces the producers participating in the second edition of the highest quality small production area, a unicum in the international panorama of wine fairs.
The protagonists of the talk:
- Pietraventosa, a winery from the heart of Apulia, producer of “Primitivo di Gioia del Colle”
- Tiberio, Abruzzo, a region in central Italy between the green of the hills and the blue of the sea
- Di Ruzza, synonimous of Leccinaro, Cesanese, Pampanaro, Maturano: indigenous grapes of Lazio, vinified with enthusiasm by the young winemaker Cristofer di Ruzza
- Podere Sabbioni, which masterfully vinifies Verdicchio and Maceratino, authentic expressions of the Marche terroir
- Vinisola, in the deep blue sea of Pantelleria, where Zibibbo is grown, a grape variety that gives among the most food friendly wines on the Italian scene.
These and other niche wineries of unquestionable quality are waiting for you at Vinitaly from April 2nd to 5th 2023 in Hall H.
Never stop wondering about this incredible Italian wine!
Event languages: English
How to participate: Public Free Event