The second of the Talks dedicated to Micro Mega Wines. Ian D'Agata introduces the producers participating in the second edition of the highest quality small production area, a unicum in the international panorama of wine fairs.
The protagonists of the talk:
- Tenuta del Travale, founded in 1993, when the current owners took over an abandoned estate and replanted with the local Nerello Grapes. A real Calabria wine experience!
- Commenda Magistrale, located close to Taranto, it was founded in 1800s and has been making noteworthy Primitivo di Manduria since 1974, as well as Negroamaro and Malvasia Nera di Brindisi grape.
- Poggio Verrano is a wine adventure that begun in 2000. Valentina, the fifth generation of the Bolla family is now guiding the winery with her father Francesco, directly involved with the making.
- Tenuta Sanoner is located in the magnificent countryside of the Orcia Valley. Orcia is not just beautiful, but as far as winemaking goes, it’s truly blessed!
- Tenuta Parco dei Monaci is a very small winery producinf outstanding wines. The vines are organically cultivated and biologically certified.
- Grifalco. “I don’t remember anymore now if my first visit to this estate wa ten or fifteen years ago, but what I remember is how beautifulthis part of the Vulture was and how good the wines were”. Not much, except congratulations to the Piccin family!
These and other niche wineries of unquestionable quality are waiting for you at Vinitaly from April 2nd to 5th 2023 in Hall H.
Never stop wondering about this incredible Italian wine!
Lingue evento: English
Modalità di partecipazione: Evento pubblico gratuito